... to me !
Yep, this is completly self-indulgent of me, but today is my birthday ! My age .... closer to 40 than I was yesterday....LOL ! ( OK, I'm 36 ). Do I feel that old ? What does 36 years old feel like ? In answer to those questions ... no and I don't actually know. I don't feel any different now than I did @ 30 ... or even 21 ( despite of the fact that I do look older, but not old ). Yes, I have more life experience now than then, but I still don't feel, in my head, like someone who left school 20 years ago...... time is passing faster and faster though .... next thing I know, I will be the Big 4-0 .....half my life gone ..... will I feel that old? - I doubt it !
For once, I was not working. Just spent the day with my Mum, doing girly things like hitting the shops for some serious retail therapy and slouching around the house watching DVD's. No parties or stuff .... not that into parties , and I've gone beyond the time when you would celebrate every birthday I think ! Had lots of birthday greetings from my on-line friends @ Blah Blah Cafe forum ( more than I expected .... ) which made me smile ... didn't realised I was noticed that much really !..... Thank you all ( if you read this... ), they meant a lot to me.... I've had a good day, and I'm happy , so that is enough for me .... life goes on....
Saturday, 9 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment