Not me personally ( although I am sure some people think I act like a baby sometimes ... ), but this Blog. A year ago today, I re-started this blog and wrote my first post here . I started off full of ideas and things to say and show .... but that didn't last long. Saying that, and although the rate of posts since then became a little sporadic (to say the least ), and the subject matter not entirely interesting to everyone, I have managed to keep it going in some form - a bit of an achievement for me !
All I can say is that I will try to keep writing: to write more frequently from now on ( after all, I still haven't written about my trip to see the Maestro yet .. that is at least one more post .... hee hee ! ) but I cannot promise anything - my life is still my life ... not that interesting to anyone but me.... ( see, I don't change do I ... ). I am still quite a private person, not able to share my thoughts and feelings that easily, but as that is exactly the reason why I set this blog up in the first place ( to provide an outlet for these thoughts and emotions ) I will try harder to share and open up a little to others. Who knows what the next 365 ( actually 366 - 2008 is a leap year ) days will hold for me ? ... it is going to be fun to find out , and to write about ....
Happy First Birthday my little Blog !
Wednesday, 26 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment