NB: the embedded link now also works!
I have to say, despite the leaked copies doing the rounds on the internet, I haven't actually heard all the album yet..... just a few excerpts. Reading the opinions of those who have heard it , on the fan forums, it seems opinion is pretty divided - some seem to love it ... other hate it with a vengeance. From what I have heard so far , I don't think it is the greatest thing Jean Michel has ever produced ..... but I don't dislike what I have heard . It sounds fun. I will be more able to make an informed opinion when I get the CD in my hands, and listen to it all @ home. I've ordered a copy from Play.com ( the 2 disk version of course .... as any self-respecting fan would ! ) .... hopefully, if I am really lucky, I might just receive it @ the weekend ( its release date is Monday (26/03), but Play sometimes sends items out a little early, just to make sure you get them on day of release ) but if not, I'm not too worried .... it isn't too much longer to wait anyway. Four days and counting ...... as you can see, my petite obsession with the Maestro continues .... roll on Monday !


0 comments:
Post a Comment