Thought / Quote of the day...

Tuesday, 26 December 2006

Hello world...!!!

Well, I thought it was about time I started writing again. I try this (at least once) most years, but normally only last a few weeks before coming to a grinding halt. Inspired by a web friend's efforts ( yes, you Geejee!) I am determined to do better this time !! About time to try a new format I think...........

So , this blog has been created as a general outlet for my thoughts, rants, experiences ......... about my life, work and interests. I expect my little obsession with a certain French musician will crop up from time to time.... lol ! :-) ( more on that later ! ), as will work and certain people there... . I am not saying this will be very interesting to anyone else.... (then again my life is not that interesting to me sometimes ) but this is not really for anyone else..... it's something for me..... a place to let off steam.

Welcome to my world....

littlesister

3 comments:

JG said...

Hey Jess! I will be a regular visitor here. So keep writing! ;-)

littlesister said...

Hi there..... :-)
No promises...but if you keep your blog going, I'll try and keep this going too... deal?!

Jessica

JG said...

Eek!
That's what I wanted, initially, but it turned out to be hard. But I think we have a deal ;-)